Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Rat Attack, A bird in hand





Music Video:
'A Bird In Hand.'







BTS Photography:
Pangaea Tv Productions
Bottom:
Kerrang Magazine

 This post Is a little late- but earlier this year I 'acted' in my first music video! Exciting. Although arguably/..undeniably an extra it was still fun. Local band Rat Attack advocate a 'party punk' genre- 'Rock' to the rest of us, and chose an adulterous theme to accompany their new release A Bird In Hand. 
 Consequently meaning it was the role of myself and seven other girls to play the unfaithful conquests of the band members, on a night out unknown to their girlfriends.
 Love that.



 The filming was an all day endeavour that turned in to a bit of a party- and we were featured in Kerrang Magazine!
 I can't even report on my fashion decisions because i frantically borrowed the dresses off a girl i knew without checking the labels for brands- very last minute- and put on my gigantic studded JC's for confidence. A decision i later regretted due to pairing with a shorter band member, but a lovely guy called Mike.



Watch me



 See if you can see me; I'm the tall one in the white dress.
And then the tall one in the red dress. 



 Speak Soon, Harriet
xox




No comments: