Monday, 17 December 2012

Prime Model Agency














Photographer//Mike Alsford
Shoes//JeffreyCampbell
Dress//Misguided
Jacket//Primark
Jeans//Topshop
Coat//Zara
Vest//Boy

I recently did an induction shoot for Prime Model Agency, an agency based in the South West.
Several of my friends have had success with this despite the small demand for models in comparison to bigger cities. After meeting with the director of Prime- so she could, in her words, check that i hadn't severely photoshopped the pictures i sent her because apparently it happens often, i was invited to the induction shoot pictured above with the photographer Mike Alsford. 
I have never done anything like this before (apart from some painfully awkward photos for a designer i worked with in secondary school on a digital camera) and so i was feeling extremely anxious about the whole thing; but quickly began to feel comfortable and had a lot of fun. As a result i'm super keen for some work, so comment me if you're a photographer and you fancy helping me build up some confidence so i can get better at this.
More importantly though; the sole purpose of this endeavour is to get into fashion in a more 'hands-on' way. I hope that as a result of meeting people through the agency i can broaden my knowledge of the fashion industry and maybe develop some sort of understanding for both myself and you as to the direction my life is taking- career-wise that is. (Not to sound too melodramatic). 


speak soon, Harriet
xox








No comments: